7-18-19 Board News
Friday, July 19, 2019
SOUTH CENTRAL CUSD #401
BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
July 18, 2019 @ 6:00 P.M.
South Central CUSD 401 Board Actions
- The Board approved the minutes, bills, and treasurer’s report.
- The Board approved the fuel bid from Equity to be the fuel provider effective August 1, 2019 through July 31, 2022 as presented.
- The Board approved bids from Kohl’s Wholesale, Bimbo bakeries, and Stark distributing for food, bread, and dairy products for the 19-20 school year.
- The Board approved the first reading of the Press Policy updates for June 2019.
- The Board approved purchasing 2 school buses from Southern Bus and Mobility.
- The Board approved updates to the Extra-Curricular Handbook for 2019-2020.
- The Board approved that minutes of closed session remain closed for the time period Jan 1, 2019-June 30, 2019.
- The board hired Hannah Lybarger as a Teacher’s Aide for SCES, they also hired Betty Jo McElyea and James Mulvany as bus drivers for the 2019-2020 school year.
- The Board approved a medical leave of absence for Ashton Hewkin starting October 2019.
The next school board meeting will be August 21st, 2019.