1-20-19 SC Board Meeting
Thursday, January 17, 2019
SOUTH CENTRAL CUSD #401
BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
January 16, 2019 @ 6:00 P.M.
South Central CUSD 401 Board Actions
- The Board approved the Minutes, bills, and treasurer’s report.
- The Board approved a resolution of intent to renew Working Cash Bonds.
- The Board approved the annual Seniority List for Licensed Staff with years completed at the end of the 18-19 school year and Support Staff at the end of December 2018.
- The Board approved the 2nd Reading of the Press Policy updates
- The Board heard a budget review where expenditures and revenues were on budget overall.
- The Board approved a resignation from Michelle Hawkins as National Honor Society Sponsor effective at the end of the 2018-2019 school year.
- The Board approved a resignation from Gena Wilkins as SCES Yearbook sponsor effective at the end of the 2018-2019 school year.
- The Board extended a FMLA Leave of Absence for Melissa Gramlick as presented.
The next regular school board meeting is set for February 20th, 2019.