Board Meeting 12-17-18
Monday, December 17, 2018
SOUTH CENTRAL CUSD #401
BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
December 17, 2018 @ 6:00 P.M.
South Central CUSD 401 Board Actions
- The Board approved the Minutes, bills, and treasurer’s report.
- The Board approved the annual Tax Levy, which is under the 5% threshold.
- The Board approved applying for a Property Tax Relief Grant for Illinois State Board of Education.
- The Board approved the first reading of the Press Policy update from November 2018.
- The Board approved setting the monthly board meeting date as the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m.
- The board approved Haylee Neilson as Head Volleyball Coach for SCMS for the 2018-2019 school year.
- The Board approved Kelisha Amos as a volunteer assistant for SCMS Volleyball for the 2018-2019 school year.
- The Board accepted a letter of retirement from Christie Uphold effective August 2, 2019 as presented.
- The Board approved hiring Angie Hiestand as a Support staff member effective January 3, 2019.
The next school board meeting is set for January 16, 2019.