April Board News
Wednesday, April 15, 2020
SOUTH CENTRAL CUSD #401
BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
April 15, 2020 @ 6:00 P.M.
South Central CUSD 401 Board Actions
- The Board approved the Minutes, bills, and treasurer’s report.
- The Board approved the 1st reading of the Press Policy updates for March 2020.
- The Board also approved renewing the Treasurer’s bond effective June 30, 2020.
- The Board also approved the renewal of student insurance through 1st Agency for the 2020-2021 school year.
- The Board approved the catastrophic insurance policy as presented by AIG for the 2020-2021 school year.
- The Board approved donating $600 to Kinmundy Lions Field, $300 to Village of Farina Ball Park, and $600 to the Kinmundy Area Sports Complex for the use of their fields for sporting events.
- The Board granted tenure to following licensed staff: Hali Brown, John Stephenson, and Danna Patrick effective the 2020-2021 school year.
- The Board hired Katrina Hebron-Goerke and Brooke Bayles as Licensed staff members for the 2020-2021 school year.
- The Board accepted resignations from Stephanie Jones as a Licensed staff member effective end of the 2019-2020 school year.
- The Board appointed Blake Doehring as SCMS Athletic Director for the 2020-2021 school year.
- The Board accepted a letter of intent to retire from Sheryl Busse as a Support Staff member effective September 30, 2020.
The next board meeting is scheduled for May 20, 2020.