SC Board Meeting 11-20-19
Thursday, November 21, 2019
SOUTH CENTRAL CUSD #401
BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
November 20, 2019 @ 6:00 P.M.
South Central CUSD 401 Board Actions
- The Board approved the Minutes, bills, and treasurer’s report.
- The Board accepted the bid for Unit Office replacement from GMJ County Acres.
- The Board approved the first reading of the Press Policy update from October 2019.
- The Board discussed the district tax levy that will be acted on in the December board meeting.
- The Board heard a review of the District School Report Card data.
- The board approved being an investor in the Marion County Little Egypt CEO Program pledging $1,000 a year for a 3 year period.
- The Board approved 2 field trips. Both were for Band and Choir with trips to St. Louis Fox Theatre on December 5th and ILMEA in Peoria on January 22-25.
- The Board hired Jake Skibinski as a part time Assistant Principal for South Central CUSD 402, he will be assigned to South Central Elementary. This will be effective beginning next school year.
- The Board approved Larry Maxey as a Volunteer Assistant for SCMS Boys Basketball.
- The Board approved Stephanie Jones as Yearbook Sponsor for South Central High School for the 2019-2020 school year.
The next school board meeting is set for December 18, 2019.