WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL!!!
We are so excited to get this school year off and going! We had a great turnout for our "Open House/Meet the Teacher" Day on Friday! As our first full week of school begins, we want to share a few tips and information to help your child get off to a great start!
- Water Bottles- Please send a water bottle with your child every day. We have water bottle fillers in the building for students to refill their bottles. This helps the students to stay hydrated throughout the day and also cuts down on germs spread at the water fountains.
- Morning Drop-off Students- Students are to be dropped off at the east end of the school by the gym doors. Doors WILL NOT BE OPENED UNTIL 7:45 a.m. Please Do Not drop off your child and let them wait at the door unattended. A staff member will be there each morning at 7:45-8:10 to greet the students and ensure your child gets into our school safety. If you arrive after 8:10, you must bring your child to the office at the front doors. You will need to walk your child in and sign them in at the office.
- Breakfast- All students are provided a free breakfast every day. If you drop your child off in the mornings, please drop them off no later than 8:00 if they plan on eating breakfast at school.
- Front half-circle drive is for buses only between 7:40-8:00 - Please do not drive through or use the our front drive during 7:40-8:00. Buses drop students off at the front to allow students to enter our building safely.
- Summer Reading Logs- 1st-5th grade students, if you participated in the Summer Reading Challenge, please return the Reading Logs tomorrow, Monday, Aug. 21. Students will receive a certificate, treat, and be honored at our Back to School Assembly!!!
- Color Week in Kindergarten - Kindergarten students will be learning their colors the first few days of school! We would like to help them learn their colors by everyone wearing their "Color of the Day!" Monday, Aug. 21 is BLUE DAY! If you have something blue, please wear it to support our Kindergarteners!